- Purchase is accompanied by a €15 gift coupon code and is valid on the webshop for 3 months after purchase.
- Gift coupon can be applied to any product except sample sets. Gift Vouchers are not combinable.
- Home made samples are filled in 2 ml plastic containers with spray.
- Samples will be filled depending on the size and value of the chosen perfume. A sample of a very expensive extract perfume can only have a few sprays.
- Service is available for Benelux only
- If a sample is unavailable, a suited alternative will be suggested.
- For advice or a special selection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfume ingredients from A to Z
What do you love to smell in your perfume? Ever thought about it? How do you choose your perfume? We have compiled a list of common ingredients in perfume. This way you discover more about the composition of your perfume!
How are ingredients converted into fragrance extracts?
You have a lot of vegetable substances that are suitable for perfumes, because they smell wonderful. Think of flowers, resins, woods, herbs, grasses and much more. It is important that these fragrances are extracted from the plant material. This can be done through various chemical processes, such as evaporation, heating or cooling. After this chemical process, the fragrance extract remains, an oil or an absolute. All the different fragrance extracts are added together, along with water and alcohol, and voilà!
Top notes, heart notes and base notes
Top notes, heart notes and ba Each perfume consists of a so-called ‘olfactory pyramid’. This means that a perfume is made up of top notes, heart notes and base notes. You can smell the top notes of the perfume as soon as you spray it on. They are the very first scents that open the perfume, as it were. They can be smelled on the skin for about half an hour. The heart notes form the core of the perfume and last for 4 to 5 hours. The base notes of the perfume are the notes left on your skin after the top and middle notes have passed. They last for a long time.